The Niagara Regional Street Hockey Centre Registration dates for the 2014 SPRING Season for all ages and levels will take place during the following sessions: Senior Team Information can be picked up in the Pro Shop
Registration Forms can be found in the download section
- Saturday, APRIL 5th & Sunday the 6th
- Players can still register the week of April 7th to the 11th Call the rink for more details
- 905 357 0234
- from 10 am to 4 pm weekends and during the weekdays 5 pm to 8 pm
- New this FALL Oldtimers Draft League (35 years and Older)
Leagues will begin the 1st Week of October.. All registrations for League play include 12 games, plus playoffs & (6) practices.
- Fully Paid Youth Players will also receive a numbered hockey jersey.
- The fee is $ 120.00 plus hst ($5.00 discount for additional brother/sister registrations). You can also visit our downloads section and download a NRSHC registration form and send in the form with either the full fee or a $50.00 deposit to reserve your spot for the season.
- Rental Time Per Hour $75.....great dry land training for Ice Hockey Teams
Passports or Passport Cards are now needed to Travel into the United States and Canada as of June 1st, 2009
For More Information Contact
Jerry Housser at NRSHC@AOL.COM
Niagara Regional Street Hockey Centre
ATTN: 2013 Spring Registration
P.O. Box 62
4300 4th Ave
Niagara Falls, Ont. L2E 6S8 905 357 0234